Some questions that may be asked during a deposition could include:
- What types of illnesses and injuries have you suffered from during the course of your life?
- Have you previously been involved in any other lawsuits or legal claims (i.e. worker’s compensation)?
- Were there any witnesses to your accident?
- Did you file an insurance claim?
- What’s the nature of your injury?
- What’s your job history?
- How has your injury affected your life?
- When was your last treatment?
Your Stanley Law Team prepares you for your deposition by reviewing documents, such as police reports or medical records, which are related to your personal injury claim. We also prepare you for questions that may be asked during the deposition and will be there during the questioning to help you.