Syracuse Med Mal Lawyers for Surgical & Anesthesia Errors
At Stanley Law Offices, with six locations including Syracuse, we hold health care providers accountable for surgical and anesthesia errors. Our team of highly qualified attorneys has over 90 years of combined medical malpractice experience. We have the knowledge and skill it takes to get our clients full and fair compensation for their injuries.
Preventable surgical errors happen every day in America. When you or someone you love has been injured during surgery, it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether or not medical malpractice was the cause.
Talking with an attorney can help. At Stanley Law Offices, we’ve handled hundreds of personal injury cases and can help you understand the important facts and laws that relate to your situation. From there, we can help you decide which actions to take.
Our Syracuse attorneys can capably represent the victims of many different types of surgical srrors:
- Burns and tissue damage resulting from laparoscopic surgery
- Surgery without informed consent
- Perforated bowels
- Severed nerves
- Failure to prevent sepsis or infection during or just after surgery
- Leaving foreign objects, like sponges and clamps, in the patient’s body
- Performing the wrong operation
- Errors during back surgery, resulting in permanent spinal cord damage
Call Our Syracuse Surgical Error Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one have suffered from a surgical error, our attorneys can help. Call Stanley Law Offices today for a free consultation and case evaluation!